Asian American and Pacific Islander(AAPI) Heritage Month: A Webquest
Oceans: A Webquest: World Ocean Day is 6/8.
Jacques Cousteau, A Reader's Theater Script: World Ocean Day is 6/8.
Flag Day and History of Our Flag(Flag Day is 6/8)
A Bundle of Reader's Theater Scripts on Famous Women
A Bundle of Readings on Famous Women
STEM BIOGRAPHIES, Reader's Theater Scripts
Everything has a History!)*also sold individually
Civics:Learn about Our Government: A Bundle of Resources!
FAKE News!Can you Tell The REAL News?
My Book- Fashion Rules!
My Book-Mrs. Paddington and the Silver Mousetraps
Visit My Boom Card Store
Purple Turtle Premium Home Schooling Program. Click for subscription information!
Click Here for catalog:Social Studies School Service/Resources for Teachers, Parents,counselors,more!
Reader's Theater Scripts(Biographies in Ancient History):
Click here to learn more:Rader's Theater Scripts (Biographies in US History)
Click here:READING NOOK
Is That FAKE News?
Need a quick activity?
In the News!
Mrs. Portulaca Purpilopilis
and the Purple Adventure Goggles
The COLOR GAMES!
The Wooden Cookie Box Story The Wooden Cookie Box
Facts to Wow your Friends!
World Landmarks: Lots of fun things to use with your students!
Short Reads of interest
Dive into Career Choices
Teaching Tips A-Z
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY
Landmarks from Around the World
Calender of Resources for the Year:
The official U.S. time - snapshot
Letís Explore the Romans
1. What was the Roman Forum?________________________ What did an ORATOR do at the Forum?__________________Find the answers at this link:Rome.mrdonn.org
2. Why did people throw coins into Trevi Fountain (11)? _______________People still do this today! What is the procedure to throw a coin into the fountain? Find the answers at this link:planetware.com
3. The ancient Romans were famous for their baths. List TWO facts about the Roman baths.__________________ and ____________ Find the answers at this link: carlos.emory.edu
4. Wealthy Romans often had an atrium in their homes. What was an atrium?____________________What were TWO things which an atrium provided?_______________ and _____________ What was used to light a Roman house?____________________Find the answers at this link: carlos.emory.edu
5. Few people could read and write in Ancient Rome. From whom did the Romans adopt an alphabet?_______________ What was placed on a "writing board"?_______________ What was the name for the writing tool?_________________ Find the answers at this link: carlos.emory.edu
Click on any TWO: Aqueduct, catacombs, baths, panthenon roads, forum,
clothing, recreation or architecture.
Write FOUR Facts learned about TWO of these topics.
_________________ _____________________ ____________________ ________________and
_________________ ____________________ ___________________ _________________
Check out my resources on the Ancient Romans at my TpT Store: Let's Explore the Ancient Romans!
In addition to notes, I have included lots of additional resources, websites and activities that you might find of value.
Note: Illustration from WpClipart.com